Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Account Executive is a key hire for our Sales & Business Development organization due to strong demand in the marketplace for our products and services. This position will be focused on the mid-market and the SMB markets in the US (designated territory).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hunter mentality. This is not an account management role for existing customers.
- Ambitious self starter who has existing relationships with the major and emerging “brands” and e-retailers. Self-disciplined
- Ability to sell at senior levels of the target customers
- Understand and embrace Social selling skills
- Embrace usage of SFDC as the portal of choice for all customer interactions
- Ability to provide monthly accurate forecast
Skills and Experience
An ideal candidate for us will be an ambitious professional with a hunter mentality who is focused on customers needs and matching them to our unique value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited university
- Working knowledge of eCommerce industry and key players
- At least 3 years of solid over-quota achievement in an eCommerce company.
- eCommerce/Saas/e-Retail industry experience is a plus
- Must have impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience with eCommerce platform companies like Shopify, Magento and others will be a plus
Joinedapp is a well-funded start up and a graduate of StartX (highly acclaimed Stanford University incubator) based in Palo Alto, California. The company has both business and investment backing by the global leader in ePayments (Ingencio Group from France) and Plug & Play venture arm.
Joinedapp is the leader in "Conversational Commerce" enabling brands & retailers to sell on messaging apps, connected screens, and home assistant devices. With over 3B users, these are the largest untapped sales & marketing channels in the world today. Our sophisticated AI-powered platform produces additional revenue by targeting the growing demographics of social-savvy, mobile-first consumers on these channels, and removing friction in the browse-to-buy journey by providing native user experiences. While most companies in this space are focused on some aspects of Customer Service and Engagement, our solution allows brands and retailers to conduct the entire customer buying experience on the messaging platform users are already using. Very unique! For more information about Joinedapp, please visit us at www.joinedapp.com or connect on LinkedIn.
To apply for this role, please send your CV including a cover letter highlighting your unique qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates only - Principals only - No agencies please