Custom Success Manager (Technical)
Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Customer Success Manager will play a pivotal role in on-boarding and retention of our customers who are fueling the growth of the company. The following is a compilation of the key responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for daily customer nurturing, product usage metrics and ultimately customer retention
- This role will also be responsible for ensuring our products are delivering maximum value to our customers
- The CSM will engage mid-deployment and will work with them on back-end integration with customers’ e-Commerce stack (using REST API, as an example) and help them run the initial marketing campaigns to realize the benefits of “Social Commerce” with their revenue uptick.
- Position is based in Palo Alto, CA and remote working arrangement is NOT an option
Skills and Experience
An ideal candidate will be a well-rounded Web professional with a working knowledge of backend services such as REST APIs as well as ability to set up and execute back-end tests via testing tools such as Postman. We will look for the following attributes in a holistic way:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related fields is preferred
- At least 2 years of solid relevant experience both on the eCommerce/Saas industry
- Must have impeccable oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Joinedapp is the global leader in Social Commerce (Conversational Commerce) boasting some of the top global brands as its customers. We are a well-funded start up and a graduate of StartX (highly acclaimed Stanford University incubator) based in Palo Alto, California. The company has both business and investment backing by the global leader in ePayments (Ingenico Group from France) and Plug & Play venture arm. Visit us at www.joined.app
To apply for this role, please send your CV including a cover letter highlighting your unique qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates only - Principals only - No agencies please