Location: Palo Alto, CA
Roles and Responsibilities
The Implementation Engineer is a ground floor opportunity in our engineering organization who will play a pivotal role in on-boarding and successful deployment for our customers, who are fueling the growth of the company. The following is a compilation of the key responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for connecting joinedapp AI middleware via REST API to customer’s backend eCommerce platform/stack (i.e. Magento, Shopify, and others).
- This role will also be responsible to run appropriate tests via industry standard testing platforms to ensure full interoperability with customer’s environment to achieve customer success.
- Position is based in Palo Alto, CA and remote working arrangement is NOT an option
Skills and Experience
An ideal candidate will be a well-rounded implementation professional with a working knowledge of backend services such as REST APIs as well as ability to set up and execute back-end tests via testing tools such as Postman. We will look for the following attributes in a holistic way:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related fields is preferred
- At least 2 years of solid relevant experience
- Passion for what you do
Joinedapp is the global leader in Social Commerce (Conversational Commerce) boasting some of the top global brands as its customers. We are a well-funded start up and a graduate of StartX (highly acclaimed Stanford University incubator) based in Palo Alto, California. The company has both business and investment backing by the global leader in ePayments (Ingenico Group from France) and Plug & Play venture arm. Visit us at www.joined.app
To apply for this role, please send your CV including a cover letter highlighting your unique qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates only - Principals only - No agencies please