Junior-Mid Full Stack Engineer
We are a tech company based in Palo Alto and Madrid on a mission to reinvent the e-commerce world using machine learning. We have several products focused on give the companies the ultimate tool to achieve the perfect flow to improve, measure and track all the information and transactions related with their company.
We are seeking for a Junior-Mid Full Stack Engineer who wants to join our awesome team in Madrid. As a Junior-Mid Full Stack Engineer you will:
- Collaborate with product and design teams to iterate on the design and implementation of the current product and build new features.
- Receive mentoring and help your team to improve their skills. Participate in code reviews and do pair programming.
- Participate in business and product decisions. As you gain context, you should provide guidance and input on your teammates approaches, based on your experience, knowledge and interests.
- Suggest improvements in the company (culture, actions, etc.) or in the code. We love refactor and we do not believe in code "perfection" but clean code culture is something we value. Help your teammates to be better professionals.
- Build maintainable services that can scale. You will also develop libraries and abstractions to help platform performance and maintainability.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- We use to work in a post-agile culture so we are looking for responsible people who want take over their work and make decision about the implementation/way to proceed with some features or approaches
- Communication is a must with a multicultural team, living in different time zones so you have to be responsible of your own communication and rise your hand if something seems not working or can be improved. We also need a mid-high English level.
- We are seeking for pro-active people who wants to improve our culture, our values and help our company to reinvent the e-commerce world.
Do you want to know more?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your github, linkedin and CV (or any other resource you consider can be useful).
Thank you and we hope to talk with you soon!
Other related roles